Thank you in advance for your giving. May God Bless you richly for your generosity.
Spotlight is a pillar in the community:
- We sponsor community days every summer providing food, clothes and valuable information through different vendors (i.e., health awareness, safety awareness,
monthly budget analysis, etc.).
- During the summer months, we use our building to participate in a "Summer Food Program" which provides breakfast and lunch for school-age as well as disabled children.
- For the past 2 years, we have run a summer camp program to assist working parents. We provided food and activities for kids 3-12yrs old at a very low cost for community families.
- We are in the planning stages of starting an afterschool program with the hopes of being a positive influence to our children in the community. It will also
provide computer training for children and adults teaching them the necessary skills to navigate the internet.
- Our "Bountiful Blessings" ministry provides furniture, clothing, shelter and food for those who are in need throughout the year. So, whether
people experience loss from fire, flood or are just in need, we are there to help.
Give generously! Feel free to reach out to us: Email Us for more information
Spotlight Deliverance Temple is a 501C3 organization